Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


The Return

Hey people! The Master chief is back in the black. I've been a little busy with the recently finished Feb test in school, so my apologies for not posting! Anyway I'd like to tell you all that I have a few suggestions regarding the RANDTS one month anniversary. I don't know if you'll like 'em, but here they are just to see what your opinion is:

  • your viewpoint on life
  • the world today
  • health crises
  • wars &/or peace talks
  • more anime
  • the technology today
  • RANDTSters
  • problems with people
So there you have it. If there's anything else, you can always talk/blog about it here or someplace else. Enjoy your days! Now please excuse me for now, 'cause I've got Bots I need to hunt down. Peace out!

3 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    I as the Comrade General Cripple will answer all the Master Chief's question in my next post.  

  2. Albert said...

    questions*  

  3. Calvynius said...

    haha...very funny, comrade  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.