Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Streaks.

I have always loved water.

And there’s something about the rain that never fails to amaze me. Listening to the thunder roaring and watching the lightning strike.

You know, lightning are scary and at times, so beautiful.

The skies are grey, the atmosphere is somber and suddenly, you see a white streak blazing through the skies. The sound of the rain pitter pattering on the roof is just so calming. It’s like I know I can stay inside and do whatever I want. I know that all outdoor events are cancelled and no one’s gonna be calling me asking “Where in the world are you?!” Kinda weird but that is always how I feel when it rains.

Whenever I stand in the rain, the water kinda washes away all of my feelings, thoughts and sometimes, me.

And for once, it’s just me and Mother Nature.

11 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Jasper said...

    You and I my friend are kindred souls...  

  2. Albert said...

    Water is the source of all life.  

  3. Siti 'Afifah said...

    Arbitrary : Yeah! Gimme five! Haha
    Comrade : Yes..I think. Lol.  

  4. hwen said...

    Try walking in a heavy downpour with puddles everywhere with your expensive textbooks and notes all wet.

    The rain wouldn't be that nice, right? Haha, I love the rain! Don't egt me wrong!  

  5. Siti 'Afifah said...

    Ironically, I have done that before. I still like the rain..No matter how annoying it gets at times. Haha  

  6. gungrave1988 said...

    I love the rain too!! I like the smell of the air right after the rain. It smells so fresh....(^__^)  

  7. Jasper said...

    {thwen} One word... Plastic Bags! =P

    I always keep a few in my bag along with an umbrella. They're not that much of a weight addition...

    {gungrave} Yeah man! Thats what i like too... No exhaust fumes no Dog/Cat poo just freshness... !  

  8. Esther said...

    i love the rain too. i love to stare at it the whole day if it actually does rain the whole day. there were quite a number of times when i wanted to play in the rain, drenched and feel the rain (as long as it's not acid rain) but i never got to do that. it's weird for me to say that i want to get wet when others refuse to get wet.

    thwen, i know how it feels having textbooks and notes wet because i went through the same thing. back then, my mum would come with an umbrella making sure that i'm not wet first instead of my books while i try to get my books not wet instead of me. sounds confusing? haha...

    still, rain is lovable.. *i sound wrong saying it's lovable but then again, it's probably the wrong choice of words used* =)  

  9. Albert said...

    Rain has some bad qualities. It "corrupts" the Astro signal. It's noisy at times especially when I'm in a vehicle.

    However, I love rainstorms especially when the wind makes a whistling sound . It sounds eerie in a wonderful way. I have some memories of rain too. When I was young I loved to watch raindrops windows. It was exciting seeing the droplets flow down while collecting other droplets getting bigger and bigger. My sister used to imagine that each droplet were lions and tigers. They were fighting each other!

    Rain, rain, go away,
    Come again another day,
    All the world is waiting for the sun.

    Roflolz....as if I can

    ~multum in parvo~  

  10. hwen said...

    It's very interesting to watch people when it rains. You can see a lot of different reactions and reflexes, haha.

    arbitrary juggernaut, Plastic Bags are two words, not one. Haha, just teasing you, my fellow RANDTSter.

    Esther, surprisingly, I understood what you were saying. I always try to save my textbooks and notes when it rains oh-so-terribly in town... No wonder I get sick often. *sniffs*  

  11. Siti 'Afifah said...

    Usually, the heavier the downpour, the more excited I am to go stand in the rain. But normally, I don't get to do that....Tsk.  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.