Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Time in: 1754 hours
Current weather: Rain
Current emotions: Cheerful, alert and ready to help

Ladies and gentlemen, although at this time, it is the perfect moment to sleep, I choose this moment to address some important issues here, personal and general issues.

To Joe, whom I treat as a brother, I wish him well and that he will be able to settle his heavy-duty life issue as soon as possible. Nevertheless, I say take your time, Joe, but keep praying, and He will help. In moments like this, Joe, have the assurance that you have at least me to back you up (not forgetting the others) when the need arises. If it troubles you too much, hold it in your heart no longer. There are ears ready to listen.

To our dear Comrade 'General' Cripple Albert, you are an inspiration to us all. Your show of great strength and faith melts many hearts, and you continue to feel very much blessed. You are indeed very blessed to have such a great family (your parents and sister) and great friends such as Jaspreet. I wish you well in your studies.

To our dear Admin Maverick aka Jared, you have been a kind listener and you make friends pretty much easily. Of course, we have had our share of good and bad times, but all in all, it has been quite a wonderful experience. Your cheerfulness never ceases to amaze me and your intelligence... bah! Need I say more? (This guy can get a GPA of 4.00 without much studying! LOL)

To my ex-classmate Timothy Wong, I do appreciate those days in Form 4 and Form 5 with you. I had only wished that I could get to know you much, much better. And whenever I'm in doubt with issues regarding spiritual life, you have constantly given me enough information to work with. Now that you are in the United States, I wish you all the best there. Let me tell you that I find Tim the most patient person I've ever met.

And to ex-classmate Khael (Fusion16), you joker. You left your hair grew in another type of hairstyle that I could not recognise you from afar! I was indeed rather lost for words as to who the person was when you called my name in the Chancellor Hall. Anyway, you're still the cool guy that you are and I encourage you to keep it up! And write more here, yeah?

Jaspreet (Kwatra), my man! Boy, you sure cracked us up a lot during Albert's party. Never knew that you were 'Stitch' to the life till you demonstrated it. You are indeed a very kind friend, and I feel blessed to know of a person like you. You don't see reaching out to people as an obligation or volunteer work, but rather I think you do it because of your heart, your sincerity, and that's what makes you such a wonderful person that you are.

To my roommate Brian (Gungrave1988), it's indeed a blessing for me that we've been able to be together as roommates for all these while without any conflicts, problems, etc. We have even been able to confide in each other and we do spend time together having fun, etc. I have always wanted to get to know you and now that the chance has come, I'm happy to have done so.

To Hui Wen (thwen or huiwen7), you're indeed talented with your camera. Seriously, I could hardly take any still images (that require flash) without the flash because they will be blurry. But now that you're facing some problems posting here and some problems taking pictures, I hope that you will be cured of your problem quickly and make a come back. We would, indeed, like to see you back in action here. I offer you my best wishes.

Ah, then there's Esther. How have you been? You seemed rather stressed before this but I suppose now you're much relaxing, huh? I haven't got the chance to really know you but it's been quite great being able to communicate with each other through Windows Live Messenger and the like. And now that you are part of the team in RANDTS, I hope the opportunity for us to get to know each other better will come.

Ah, Calvyn (Master Chief)! You're as tall as your brother (or taller?) now, aren't you? How are your studies going now? I hope no stress? You have been a very benign person that I have known and I'd like you to keep up the good work!

As for Jasmine (jasminerajah), Melanie, Siti (TOTallyTOT), Wen Li and Yi Wei, I am sorry that I could not really get to know all of you better. Much as I like to have conversations with you through Windows Live Messenger, the connection here in UTP does not allow me to do so very much. Yet, I believe that soon when we do have a RANDSTers gathering, allow me the opportunity to get to know all of you. As for now, I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

As for me, I am in need of nothing but one or two. I am taking things easy now as people have asked me to. I try not to think too much and yes, I have not thought too much so far. Why should I worry so much in the first place? I believe that even when there are tests (be it academic or spiritual ones) and challenges, I have to brace myself and put up my courafe to face them rather than escaping or running away from them. I don't think I can run away from them either. They can outrun me quite easily.

With this, I retreat for a moment.

Time out: 1839 hours
Current weather: Rain
Current emotions: Still cheerful, alert and ready to help
Current request: Need some time alone (prayer)

2 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    RANDTS is so blessed to have you Henry. I know you as an eloquent speaker who always makes sure everybody is alright. Your voice comforts everyone. I know you may face tough challenges ahead so stay strong my friend. May the Lord be with you.

    Long live RANDTS!!

    ~multum in parvo~  

  2. Jasper said...

    [comrade] Ditto!  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.