Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


This is suicide!

Last Saturday, I shuddered in terror to think of what was going to happen today. Yesterday, I was terrified to the point that I slept only at 3.00 a.m. Today, thankfully I'm still alive to tell the tale.

Nah... I didn't commit suicide nor was anyone after my life. I just wanted to catch your attention with that suicide title.

Even so, it has been a very hectic day! And I fear that this week would be one of the most memorable weeks, so memorable that you feel as if the whole world is upon your shoulders.

Picture the following situation. This is the final week before your mid-semester break starts, and much to your delight horror, you find that:

  1. You have four tests
  2. You have five assignments
  3. You have two quizzes

... all within a week! And here's the best part. Almost all the assignments are to be submitted by this Thursday, and it is no easy feat.

But one thing I'm looking forward to (or not so forward to after all), is the Geology field trip to Langkawi this Saturday. But much to my annoyance, we still have to submit a long report upon our return to UTP about the trip. Bother!

Well, that's what you get for being a university student you know? Especially as an undergraduate. So, Khael, I tell you the truth, enjoy your Foundation year while you still can...

5 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    Best of luck! You'll pull through.  

  2. Jasper said...

    Yea man! Go with God!  

  3. Khael said...

    I hear you, Egg ma' man...  

  4. joe said...

    haih... dis week reali reali sux man.  

  5. Esther said...

    hey.. at least ur coping well (better than me who has less tests, less assignments and less quizzes).. good work.. =)  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.