Writer's block has infected our bohemian, in-house "photojournalist" and rebel with a cause. Will it be like HIV, the influenza virus or a headache? Nevertheless, unlike biological illnesses, writer's block can be cured with these few pieces of advice.
- Snap a picture and post it up on a blog with a caption. Try pondering on the picture.
- People have writer’s block not because they can’t write, but because they despair of writing eloquently.” Turn the critical brain off. There is a time and place for criticism: it’s called editing. If you don't want to edit post up a draft here on RANDTS and request me to edit your writing.
- Set a blogging schedule. I can blog at least once a day. Maybe you guys could do it once every three days or once a week. Regardless, try to stick to it unless you really cannot.
- If violence is entertaining to you try watching Happy Tree Friends. The violence here is inspiring.
- Read the blogs of your friends to acquire inspiration.
- Write up lame numbered list like this.
- Put up a poll using this site.
- Take each post one at a time. Don't muddle your mind with too much thoughts.
- If you feel down think about cripples like me or the destitute people of Africa.
- Take a walk in the early morning breeze.
- Look at pug pictures (eima's recommendation).
~multum in parvo~