Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Hey, I just thought that I would just put in some humour to this blog. As a lot of us are already in university or college, you would have, no doubt, assessed your lecturers once in a while by completing the survey forms that the lecturers give.

But how serious would you take on the survey? Some people would just simply put down some crazy comments just to annoy the lecturers. But some lecturers are such that they don't take things so seriously, so... just watch the video and you'll get the idea (be patient, it doesn't start with the best part).

To those in UTP who cannot view the video, switch your connection from LAN to Wireless LAN (TMNet Hotspot). It's up again, although rather unstable.


RANDT: Wouldn't you be greatly annoyed to know that your blog in Blogger has been locked because its Spam Robots detected your blog to be a spam blog? When it's locked, you can't post anything into your blog at all. Blogger, you have to do better than that, locking my personal blog which I've kept for two years!

9 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    That seriously is the funniest video to appear on RANDTS. UTPians are really world class at humour. I also find odd you guys seem to poke fun at his "sexiness'. He looks like a neighbourhood kacang putih man.

    Henry you seriously rock for putting this up. BTW, who was behind camera? Also, how did you manage to videotape a lecture without incurring that baldy's wrath?  

  2. diyang said...

    Lol! I wished I had lecturer like him. The humour part that is. And I like his accent. Ha ha ha.

    "Please return your forms..er..you can bring the them towards the front.. in the middle..SOMEHOW". lol! Somehow...  

  3. Albert said...

    [diyang]:I hope you check out RANDTS often. =)  

  4. Henry Yew said...

    [Comrade]: Erm... the truth is that this video was not taken in UTP. It was taken in Nanyang Technology University, Singapore. This lecturer's name is Lalit Goel. You can search for his profile in Google and read more about him.

    So, I really don't know who is the person behind the camera. In fact, there were actually three cameras (as far as I know) altogether recording him.

    [diyang]: I wish I have a lecturer like him, too. Wait... I think I do have one...  

  5. Albert said...

    [henry yew]: Why did you defraud me? =(. Lol just joking.

    I used to have a lecturer that is world class in humour. He even cracks dirty jokes! Suprisingly he lectures well too. Apparently he's the best in Malaysia if you do the University of London external Law degree. He's the "legendary" Mr Ananth.  

  6. Jasper said...

    Mr. Ananth is the man. When im 50+ i wanna be like him. =P

    Law rocks!  

  7. Henry Yew said...

    [Comrade]: I thought you could see the letterhead of the evaluation sheet. It was clearly written Nanyang Technological University. Hehe... sorry pal, no intention to "defraud" you.  

  8. Albert said...

    Haha the joke is on me.  

  9. hwen said...

    *laughs*
    This video is funny, and so it the accent of the lecturer... I don't think I can survive in the class...

    No wonder he's so sexy, haha!  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.