Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Rubble

A picture represents a thousand words.

This is how I'm feeling now.
DSCN0801

Do you know how I feel? Try guessing, if you're interested.

9 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    I hope I don't fall into the rubble because of my left foot. I will try to break my fall...

    [thwen]: Do you feel devastated because of something?  

  2. Jasper said...

    The broom was a nice touch!
    are you a witch or somethin? ;-|  

  3. gungrave1988 said...

    [Comrade Cripple]I feel kind of like the broom..wore out & just there,lying on the floor. Very meaningful picture. Reallly interestng (^__^)

    [arbitary juggernaut] Lol. A witch? swt....(*___*)  

  4. Esther said...

    dangerous? (because of the 'awas' thing there.. ) i am not very good in interpreting pictures but yeah, if i may say so. other than that, probably feeling random, and wanting some spices in life to get you going? (the yellow coloured thingy which stands out from the picture)what about never giving up because in the end, you're just a little worn out but still in a piece (broom).. that is as far as i can go, i can't think of anything else, really.. how do you feel?  

  5. hwen said...

    (comrade cripple)
    Yeah man, I was devastated and disappointed. How's your left foot anyway? Feeling better?

    (arbitary juggernaut)
    Nice touch? Haha, it was there when I passed by... All I did was compose the picture, and snap it! *laughs* I am a witch! And you are one too!

    (gungrave1988)
    Haha, thinking about it. What juggernaut said was kinda *swt* But I'm sure he means well.

    Thanks for the compliment. KL town holds many surprises and photo opportunities. Other places too, but I enjoy shooting in KL town (where rubble and peeling walls and modern infrastructures are aplenty) the most for now.

    (esther)
    Dangerous. Everyone is somewhat dangerous. Haha, the AWAS there is to be cautious when one handles people as feelings are easily hurt.

    The broom part is correct, haha! I think you're good at this interpreting picture sort of thing! All I do was snap and associate myself with the picture. I didn't think so much...

    It's time for a revolution! I'm alright already.  

  6. joe said...

    hey, i been down in d dumps 4 d last few days 2... i guess im fine now. hehe.  

  7. hwen said...

    Joe, if you need someone to talk to, you can always call me. Or SMS, if your credit is low. I might not be a close friend, but I'll listen.  

  8. joe said...

    tnx =)  

  9. hwen said...

    You're welcome. I know I'm always sleeping like a dead thing whenever you called, haha.  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.