Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Have I Lost It?

I'm finally back from a 1 week holiday in which many things have happened. Went to "the island" (Langkawi) and spent a night in the "headquarters" a.k.a the home of Comrade General Cripple. Thanks for your hospitality, I couldn't have asked for more. *grins*

Everybody, I apologize for the lack of contribution to the blog lately. Have been hit with issues of excessive enjoyment and laziness of the highest order. The traveling has taken its toll on me and I have not been able to do anything productive lately (e.g. posting on this blog). Nevertheless the meeting with several of the RANDTSters proved to be fruitful and an enlightening experience of some sorts. Shoutout to Kwatra (you crack me up, dude!) and Hui Wen too (thanks for joining us in our "tour" of KL).

First things first, Langkawi was great, but tiring. I wish to post up a few pictures of my trip to Langkawi, but then I don't really know how to hide them in this span thingy. I seem to be confused at the moment. I guess my writer's block developed into something more serious. The question now, am I losing it? Have I lost the passion or ability to write?

~Confused and err... confused~

3 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Henry Yew said...

    Just chill, bro. You realise that you haven't been having quite enough sleep lately, and travelling here and there exhausted you. You need to sleep more to compensate for the lack of sleep. Don't sleep too late, that's all.

    As for writer's block, all of us have it at some point of time, which is why I haven't been able to update my blog, too, lately. As for RANDTS, now that I'm back, I haven't been able to think up of anything to write. Hopefully, it'll be soon.

    Relax, bro, you're not alone.  

  2. Albert said...

    When writer's block hit me during the Chinese New Year week it was quite difficult to restart posting. Luckily for me you guys continued to write with passion and an issue hit me before I lost steam altogether. I'd say you should just relax bro. Soon you will get your spirit back. Writing this post even shows that writer's block has not really got the better of you.

    Chillax!

    ~multum in parvo~  

  3. hwen said...

    I'm the worst lah. I don't even type plenty of words in RANDTS. I normally read, comment or upload some shitty pictures, haha.

    Do take some time off from the Internet if it helps. Hope you're feeling better these days...  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.