Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Apologies for the long absence. The Bohemian returns just to write a post about how pissed off and how occupied he has been lately. Well, I just haven't been able to find anything to write about lately; neither do I want to be posting up anything that is second-rate.

Assignments, tests, quizzes and lengthy reports to hand up in the space a of a week of 5 days. Week in, week out you find yourself getting up at 7.00 a.m. just to get ready for a lecture so far away from your room. There is no time to be feeling stressed out. For the moment you groan about the massive workload piled up on you, another fresh load comes in. Ladies and germs gentlemen, this is the life of an undergraduate.

I have been so stressed lately that I have been doing things that seem nonsensical to me. For example, I had an entire conversation in Malay with Henry just to "kutuk" him for fun. I have been running around (and I mean running, literally) just to see if I can tire myself out. I skipped all the classes today just because I didn't feel like it. Things that I would normally never do. For your information, I have been grinning the whole day just for the fun of it. How weird can a day get?

Anyways, all I can say for now is that all this is due to this "obstacle" which is in the way of my life. Worst thing of all, I can't seem to identify what it is. I guess this post would have to end here, as I really have no idea what else to write. Should I be deRANDTisized?

3 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    Don't leave Bohemian... Nooooo..... If you have trouble blogging at least request a post from me. RANDTS will last a thousand years, we must bring it forward.

    ~multum in parvo~  

  2. hwen said...

    "Should I be deRANDTisized?"

    If you are, it will be another repeat of the Supremes' saga. It's like throwing out the founder of the group, or in this case, one of them (and also the person who gave the name RANDTS).

    I haven't been blogging in RANDTS too. Oh... well.... in that case, should we both make our exit? *evil laughter*

    Keep Holding On!  

  3. joe said...

    [comrade]
    appreciate the encouragement. sorry if im disappointing u guys. reali dunno wad 2 say except tt il try my best 2 get back on my fingers again. haha

    [huiwen]
    tt would b 2 cruel ba. hahaha. but if it is going 2 damage the blog, mayb sometimes decisions need 2 b made ba  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.