Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


First Step



I'm clueless when it comes to writing introductory pieces about myself. When posed with THE long-suffering question,"Use 3++ words to describe yourself..." I'm stumped. It's not that I have an identity crisis; just concerned whether I might seem vain if I used the wrong words.

However, since Jared requested...here goes:

I'm Yi Wei from Ipoh. Was from MGS Ipoh, just got my SPM results and am currently on the lookout for scholarships.

I love art, books and music. Doodling is my major bad habit but it does make my notepads more interesting. I would like to take my dad to Italy once I hit my goldmine to see all the art collections they have (it's also the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci, whom we both admire). I read almost anything on hand, except for romance novels. I'd like to get my hands on more Tolstoy and Neil Gaiman's 'Sandman'. Lord of the Rings, the Darren Shan series...Philip Pullman's 'Dark Materials' trilogy are some of my favourite reads.

Music...I used to listen to Linkin Park a lot in Std. 6, then joined the angst crowd by plugging in to Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte, Blink 182. I now favour Muse, the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and this Jap band named KAT-TUN. Classical music-wise, I lean towards Chopin and Debussy. I also enjoy playing/listening to Gershwin (yeah I play the piano).

Other bits of info:
1. I like organisation. Like numbering my personal details here.
2. My biggest dream is to be a nuclear physicist. However, since my Physics is barely passable, I'm forced to look to other flanks.
3. I am left-handed.
4. I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive. Certain things HAVE to be done a certain way and in a certain order.
5. I admire Vincent van Gogh both for his artworks and his personality.

Last words: I'm really glad to be invited to join RANDTS! Will attempt to post lucid entries. Please comment so that I won't stagnate. Hope to know all of you better too =D

2 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    I hope you will add color to RANDTS. You are another victory for RANDTS. Salutes.

    I'm officially the most prolific contributor to RANDTS but please don't feel pressured to post by me.

    ~multum in parvo~  

  2. Jasmine said...

    hey, im a left handed too!! lol.. anyway, welcome to RANDTS!  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.