Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Here is the story of a pompous young man who challenged faith. One day a holy man came to take up the challenge… Here is their story.

Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

Holy man: I am one of God willing; I will be able to answer your questions.
Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Holy man: I will try my best, with the help of God.
Young Man: I have 3 questions:

1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.

2. What is fate?

3. If the Devil was created from fire, then why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since the Devil is also of fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the holy man slapped the young man's face very hard.

The young man, reeling from the force of the slap retorts…

Young Man: Why do you get angry at me?

Holy man: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.

Young Man: I really don't understand.

Holy man: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.

Holy man: So do you believe that pain exists?

Young Man: Yes.

Holy man: Show me the shape of the pain!

Young Man: I cannot.

Holy man: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

Young Man: No.

Holy man: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?

Young Man: No.

Holy man: That is fate… My second answer. Now, my hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Young Man: It is created from flesh.

Holy man: How about your face, what is it created from?

Young Man: Flesh.

Holy man: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: In pain.

Holy man: That's it... this is my third answer, Even though Devil hell were created from the fire, if God wants, God willing he can make Hell a very painful place for the Devil.

So what do you guys think? Maybe there is something to all this God stuff huh? ;P!

5 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    Atheism is ignorance of life.....

    ~multum in parvo~  

  2. Jasper said...

    Maybe. It is also a way of life.

    I beleive in God. I beleive God is good. I also beleive God created everything and all that. But must i be part of a religion to beleive in God?

    This is my logic;
    "God understands, If He(assuming of course God is a HE) doesn't, He is not God and i need not fear him."
    -arbitary juggernaught-
    -2005-  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I believe in God. I only believe in people who believe in God. Believe, Believe, BELIEVE and BELIEVE.  

  4. hwen said...

    This is difficult to answer.

    I do believe in God, but not specifically one from any religion. I just don't know....

    Oh well, life is interesting anyway.  

  5. Jasper said...

    See? thwen knows exactly what i mean!

    CHEERS!  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.