Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


You Got Me!

Okay people. Sorry for the uber long hiatus but I've been kinda busy. Short sem, so double the workload ie double the torture..You get what I'm trying to say right?!

Anyhoo, I wanna say something about Malaysians and...staring.

Malaysians and staring are like KL and traffic jams (sorry, that's the only simile I can think of. I think I'm getting too much of PJ) You can never get one without the other...

I don't know whom we should blame. Parents? Ourselves maybe?!
I think most of us missed "Staring : The Dont's" during Manners 101.

Here's the thing that annoys me even more. When people stare at something embarassing, I get embarassed for the unfortunate victim(s). You can say it's in my nature to empathise with people or you can say that I have better manners than others

...on second thought, think of me as the latter.
*wink*

5 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Jasper said...

    LOL! How true!  

  2. Albert said...

    [tot]: Hullo. Long time no see.

    Malaysian love stare at anything unusual. People love to stare at me too because I'm on the wheelchair. Staring is our culture unfortunately.  

  3. hwen said...

    Most Malaysians stare at me whenever I enter the LRT or KTM or bus. Apparently, I look like a giantess to them when I'm only 5 ft 8' (last i checked). It's not that bad in KL, but in other places...It's a whole different story altogether.

    They stare too, when I'm taking pictures, haha... I wonder what happens if I own a bigger camera? *laughs*  

  4. Siti 'Afifah said...

    I get stared at for being part of the minority in my campus...
    At this point, I hope the govt will come up with a rule against staring..Ptsk.  

  5. stmaverick said...

    I don't think I've ever been stared at to the point of being uncomfortable. Maybe I just love the attention.

    (Call me a vain-pot for all I care - but that's how I deal with it. *laughs*)

    ~verus rara avis~  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.