Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Of Love

Yes love.

I have always loved. And i will always love.
And i know that there are those who love me.

And of the many people i know these are the few that i truly love. I would give my life for them in a second, for i pray that He take my life first before them.

These are those people...



My Dad and Mum,


My cousin bro and sis; Kewel and Sonia,


My two darling angels; cousin twins, Reshwin & Heshwin,


And of course my pet genius Bert-Brain! (hes a mixed breed; Half pug and Half crazy)

2 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    Your mum and dad are awesome. I think Sonia's really hot. Can get to know her better? Kawel looks like cool guy. Reshwin and Heshwin sure are cute.

    On the other hand, I look like a 3rd class freak. Lol....

    ~multum in parvo~  

  2. Jasper said...

    Of course they're awesome!
    There my parents!
    Apples don't fall far from the tree!
    XP!

    And keep it in yer pants!
    Shes MY sis! for God's sake!

    And you ARE NOT a third class freak... more of a fourth or even fifth class i think! LOL!
    Jks!  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.