Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Weird Dreams Count: 3

I remember someone posted something about dreams before. Here's another one.


I've been working until late night and some nights, I will fall asleep without realising it. Then, my alarm will be there to make the loud annoying ring to wake me up. A few days ago, I forgot to set my alarm. I don't remember dreaming with images or video clips but instead, I woke up with a shock when someone said, "You only have 5 hours to live."

Freaky? I know. For one whole day, I had a very disturbing thought of being run down by a car. For your information, there are drivers at my college who don't care who you are and will speed. It is the I-don't-care-if-you-get-hit-It's-not-my-fault-if-you-don't-see-me thing. For the whole 5 hours, I learnt a very valuable lesson and that is I take things for granted. I never truly appreciate my lecturers and their lectures, nor my friends or food and the weather. For 5 hours, I thought about my family members the most and thinking what I will do or what I will change within 5 hours and after my 5 hours is up.

We know that we are going to leave this world one day. So, why not start appreciating now right? "You won't know how to live until you are about to die"- I've heard and read it somewhere before. If I'm not mistaken, I think it is Tuesdays with Morrie.

Another dream was two days ago. I dreamt that a car was trying to run me over. I was carrying my notes, bags and running. It was at night, making it hard for me to see where I was heading to. Then, I saw a girl in front of me who asked me to follow her. I couldn't see her face but I was sure that it was a 'she' because she had long hair, and was wearing pants. While I was running, I dropt my transparent file which has all my notes in it- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. They were scattered on the tar road.

I hesitated for a while, thinking whether I should go back to get it but the vehicle approaching me would hit me if I do. I finally decided to go back and while I was collecting my notes, the girl who was in front of me grab my arm and pulled me away. I found myself running again while the car ran over my notes. Then, I woke up.

When I went back to sleeping, I had another dream! I met that girl again. Also, the same atmosphere- dark and eerie. This time, I was going to visit someone important (but I don't know who) at a house but by the time I reached that place, I saw a group of other people who was in the house. When they saw me, they came chasing after me. I don't know why, I don't know how but all I know was that I ran as soon as I saw them seeing me. (Confusing?) Around me were houses and I knew for sure that my house wasn't there. That was the time I saw the girl who I mentioned earlier. She told me to follow her. I did as told and both of us hid ourselves well from the "bad" people. When I was about to ask her who she was, she was gone. Once again, I woke up.

It was Friday the 13th (yesterday). Guess what? I lost my homemade Chemistry notes and I have a Chemistry test to sit for on Monday. Now, I have to start all over again. So much for being unlucky huh? Well, today's a Saturday the 14th and in a few hours time, I will be going for the 2nd meeting of the Frisbee League. Hopefully, the field will not be muddy this time and that I won't be like a burnt (not barbequed) chicken by 12noon. :D

2 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    My weird dreams usually are of superpowers that I gain which almost always end in some sort of disaster. These dreams are also set in a world with some sort of strange aura. It must be that I imagine too much.

    ~multum in parvo~  

  2. gungrave1988 said...

    Interesting dream. Is the dream sort of like a continuation? I had that kind of dream before. Sometimes I dream that I was someone else & I was caught in all sorts of situation. When I woke up suddenly from the dream, I will try to remember the dream & go back to sleep. Usually I'll be able to continue where I left off. Maybe you could try thinking bout the dream & dream bout it again. In my case, the characters will look much clearer than before. Maybe you might be able to see that girl again. Is that helpful?  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.