Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Here are two personal favourites from my archive of pictures, taken 2 Sundays ago, with my faithful recording device, Coolpix 3700. I think both pictures captured the the energy the dancers put in while dancing, and not to mention their enthusiasm and passion for it too. Now, I might seem to be boastful to some people, but do I look as if it bothers me if you think I am? No. (Why I'm typing this? Got a hate mail lately, and I didn't like it)

DSCN2792-1

DSCN2796

Anyway, I'm going to type some words before going off.

Personally, I enjoy watching people groove to the music, each and every move executed would be admired (provided it's in accordance to the beat), and as always, my face would go green at the end of the performance. Green because I can't even dance to save my own life!

For the record, my mom's a dancing instructor for line dancing after one year of avid practicing, and sadly, I have no aspirations to be like her (I don't want to watch my weight, and do so much practice). Even though it's wonderful to sway to the rhythm and rock to the beat, my body would never be able to do so anyhow (I have flat feet and not enough patience). And to save my face from humiliation and further embarrassment, no one would have the chance of seeing me dance!

Hence, no dancing for me. I'm happy to be standing away from stage, snapping pictures of happy people dancing away for now. Hmm... maybe I WILL take up dancing someday (like what happened to singing a few years ago) and who knows? I might end up dancing while a photographer takes pictures of me! =) *coughs*

Do you dance, by the way?

5 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. gungrave1988 said...

    (o_o) ME? DANCING?
    ((O_o))
    (((O_O)))
    (((((O__O))))) NEVER!!![freaking out]

    *But if I could, I would give it a try just to challenge myself. (^__^)  

  2. Albert said...

    Dancing is really an art. Sway to the rhythm....  

  3. hwen said...

    (brian)
    Haha, I would love to watch Brian dancing to some of his favourite tunes!

    (albert)
    It IS an art. I love those classical dances the most, especially the Argentinian tango. Very passionate. Haha. Well, ballet is beautiful too. Love it most with Tchaikovsky's music.

    Modern dances are great. Well, every dance IS, come to think of it. =)  

  4. gungrave1988 said...

    [thwen] I would love to see you dance to. (^__^) Haha {which I believe will not be as bad as me if I knew how to dance that is}

    [comrade cripple] I agree with ya comrade, dance is art. {~Sway with me~ Michael Steven Bublé}  

  5. hwen said...

    (brian)

    "[thwen] I would love to see you dance to. (^__^) Haha {which I believe will not be as bad as me if I knew how to dance that is}"

    Yeah, right.

    "[comrade cripple] I agree with ya comrade, dance is art. {~Sway with me~ Michael Steven Bublé}"

    Dancing is one form of art. And I didn't know his middle name is Steven, haha.  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.