How has things been going for all of you, my dear RANDSTers? Has it been an eventful week? Has it been a week of horror, where more and more stress is pumped onto you? Has it been a depressing week because certain things have happened and you are not in control of things to mend them?
As for me, it has not been such an eventful week. Actually, it would be nearer truth to say that it hasn't been such an eventful semester for me (of course, except the mini RANDTS meet-up).
Nevertheless, I am able to keep myself occupied and not fret when things that are not to my liking occur.
Still, here is something that I'd like to share with you. Perhaps some of you would like to know me better, and I thought that I might want to let you know what I like and what I don't like. So, here goes the list.
What I like:
- I like to be in a company with friends.
- I like to play tennis and go to the gym.
- I like to play the piano and compose new pieces.
- I like to eat both continental and oriental food.
- I like to be outdoors.
- I like to catch up with friends whom I've not talked for ages.
- I like to travel, overseas or within the country, especially on my own! This is the only thing that I'd like to do alone, if necessary.
- I like autumn and winter.
- I like to upgrade my computer, such as replacing the current RAM module with one that has a larger capacity, upgrade into a better hard disk with larger capacity and upgrade into better graphics card.
- I like to drive around.
What I don't like:
- I don't like doing things alone unaccompanied. I'm quite fed-up of having to do things alone, but sometimes I have to under certain circumstances.
- I don't like being alone with no friends around me. I feel bored very easily with nobody to talk to.
- I don't like to eat aubergines, bitter gourds, tomatoes and pumpkins.
- I don't like to leave my comfort zone, but it is important to remember that leaving your comfort zone once in a while will make you realise things.
- I don't like to do things like studying and doing my assignments when I'm feeling stressed or depressed.
- I don't like potato chips, but sometimes I eat them when I just have the craving for some food.
- I don't like to see people feeling sad or in depression. It makes me feel miserable, too.
- I don't like to keep secrets. They burden my heart. But there are dark secrets that I have to keep, too.
- I don't like to just simply give in to people's wishes, but for the sake of people's happiness, I'm more than willing to give in and sacrifice.
- I don't like people backstabbing me. Be direct with me! There's no criticism that I can't take!
Clear-cut, isn't it? What about you?