Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Recently I have been really stressed out and going mad with all the things going around me. Things seem to be moving so fast that I'm starting to act very weirdly. Must be the influence of all the crazy things going around. *pauses to think*

So weird is my mood nowadays that I have began to develop new obsessions. Besides my crazy stint with jazz lately. Despite the busy weeks and killer deadlines I have to meet weekly, I was happy that I got to play drums for an annual event lately. *grins* and for the first time in my life, I tried my hand at jazz drumming... It was such a cooooool experience!!! *grinning to the point of insanity* Anyways, I'd better get to the point soon before you guys start yelling "Enough about the damn jazz already!" that is, if you are not interested in jazz.

Alright, about my weird obsession. Believe it or not, I have been going online daily to download something weird, and I have a pretty huge collection of it now. I guess this revelation would probably draw some form of persecution from certain parties who think they know me well. Honestly, I don't know since when I turned to this "obsession" or why. Perhaps it is because it provides me some form of... erm... satisfaction (in want of a better word). But I guess it's not wrong to have such interests, even older people still do. Well, do tell me what you think about my new obsession...

Well, actually I go online everyday just to download...




























Oldies
(yeah, those really old songs)... and I seem to really love listening to them that it seems freaky to me. Maybe I'm just going crazy or I'm just missing someone way too much *sobs*

4 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Henry Yew said...

    Hey, I've downloaded some oldies myself too, OK? And if you want my two other oldies album, I can always get them for you. LOL.

    As about you missing someone, yeah, I guess you really are.

    Chill, man. There's something more important to think about.  

  2. hwen said...

    *laughs* You made it seem like you're downloading 'something' secretly! Well, oldies are nice to listen and sing along, especially those by ABBA among many others (I think).

    Which artist/band do you listen to?

    And jazz is brilliant! *cheers*

    Hope you'll feel better, Joe.... =)  

  3. joe said...

    [huiwen]:

    well my choices r rather diverse. but my favorites r "Build Me Up Buttercup" and "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree". Heard of those before? hehe.

    and yes!!! Jazz is 1 of d greatest gifts to the world of music  

  4. hwen said...

    Haha, those TWO. I think I've listened to 'Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree' more than the first, as my dad listens to Light FM.

    Well, 'That Thing You Do', 'Crying', 'Those Were The Days', 'Grease', 'Imagine', 'Thank You For The Music' and 'Strangers In The Night' (I think) are among my favourite oldies.

    Hmmm... jazz... Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone! Michael Buble is good too... I love jazz piano and saxophone!  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.