Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


I Confess

I confess,
I have a weird obsession with music.
I crave for the sound waves that
vibrate my eardrums and breaks my heart, or just makes my heart pumps faster than normal when i see those hot singers..

and here are my


Top Five Favorite Male Artists in Music!

Villie Valo
Reason: Cause he is so sexy! Valo’s voice itself is enough to be a legend on its own, that deep deep sexy voice that croons and seduces your soul… His music is orgasmic!
Listen to: The Sacrament



Michael Jackson
Reason: My childhood-all-time-fav singer. I got influenced by my daddy. He's a big fan of Michael. His musics are legend, especially Thriller. I can play it on my player for a million times. Even my granny who don't understand english knows Beat It.
Listen to: Beat it, Billy Jean

Sir Elton John
Reason:You gotta agree with me, he's the only one who don't like to be called "Sir". Lolx.. Tho he's a gay(i love gays), i so love his Yellow Brick Road and Candle in the Wind when he sang that on Princess Diana's funeral. Oh-so-sad-funeral!
Listen to: Yellow Brick Road

Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones
Reason: This guy lives in a time warp! He's been in the business for 40 years, has done the whole sex, drugs and rock & roll thing a couple of times at least, has the on-stage energy of a twenty year old, and now even at 264 years old he is still rocking! This man's a fucking Legend!!! he's awesome! i love him!
Listen to: Old Habits Die Hard

and my all-time-favourite
rock legend of the world
is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why? Because i fucking loooovvveeee him!!! Steven Tyler is THE SEX!
i don't care if that's not a valid reason!!
end of story.
PERIOD.


1 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. hwen said...

    Steven Tyler of Aerosmith? Haha, what a REASON!  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.