Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Baby clothes for parents who love RPG. Start from lvl 1

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I put up anything decent here. Thank you all for being more than patient with me and not kicking my arse out of this blog. My mammoth problem is getting better as I'm breaking it down slowly and getting great help from the right place. =)

So yeah, if I come to think of it now, it's all back to basics again as I make an renewed attempt at taking baby steps in my blogging life. Currently I am trying to load my Gmail in order to send some important documents to my group member so that she can complete the final bits of our Geology Langkawi trip report, but the connection is too damn slow that I find myself constantly refreshing the page. I have a nasty feeling that I may need to run all the way to Village 4 (which is a 10 minute walk away from my room) just to deliver it to her. *sighs* Where is the internet connection when you need it?

Finally I am back in the mood to write, but I know not of what to write about. Often I feared that my long absence would in a way spoil the flow of the blog. Thanks to Comrade General Cripple a.k.a Berdie a.k.a Albert for the numerous dedications of posts and pictures. I particularly was fascinated with the "Stolen By A Bullet" picture. In a way I felt like my spirit to blog was taken away by an imaginary bullet of some sorts. I nearly wanted to quit, but thankfully a special someone managed to urge me not to quit (or rather threatened me =P).

So now, all I need to do is get my groove back, pick up the pieces and start anew. I know this may be a little too late but, I would like to say that finally meeting some of the RANDTSters in Albert's house was a great experience, and totally enjoyable. Thanks to Maverick, Comrade and Kwatra for keeping the blog alive in our absence. My tonnes of apologies. *grins*

*Pauses to think*

*Blinks*

*Grins again*

Alright, I know it's getting awkward at the moment. I shall not type anymore for now.

have.to.try.to.get.into.my.gmail.or.else.i'm.dead.

~'til next time~

1 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Albert said...

    You'll be level 100 in no times.*salute*  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.