Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Crystal Clear Waters


Crystal Waters, originally uploaded by tigrisnaga.

Strolling on a beach bordered with crystal clear waters will soothe your mind. Swimming in such waters calms and rejuvenates your soul. Sadly, this kind of clear waters will never exist on the West Coast of the Malay Peninsula. The photo was taken in the Maldives.

4 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Jasper said...

    O.O"

    *blink-blink

    WOW!  

  2. gungrave1988 said...

    Cool!!! Its so clear that I feel like I could actually drink from it! But still it is the sea so I guess it will be salty....(*___*)

    Just wondering...Is the sea water in Maldives more or less salty than Malaysian sea?  

  3. Siti 'Afifah said...

    Comrade : I'd gladly drown myself in THIS ocean. Haha. I don't mind dying in a gorgeous place. LOL.

    Gungrave1988 : One day, I'll go ther and YOU must remind me to check out if the sea water in Maldives more or less salty than the sea water here...=)  

  4. gungrave1988 said...

    [totallytot] I will also gladly drown myself in this ocean! I definitely want to spend my last moments in a place like that! Don't worry. If you ever go there, I will definitely remind you to taste the salt water there....(^__^)  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.