Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Light & Shadows

DSCN4037 copy
Fort Cornwallis's wooden gate. Unedited.

feetshadows copy
Brigde made out of wooden planks. And my feet. Colours added and tweaked in Photoshop.


9 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Jasper said...

    Whoa! O.o

    That door pic is soooo awesome!
    Anyone ever heard of that PC game Oblivion? Damn good pics Huiwen (as always ;P)  

  2. Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

    /agreed :)

    The dooor pic is damn NICE - i tot you got it from the net - BUT from Penang !! kow sui man :)  

  3. hwen said...

    (jaspreet)
    PC Game Oblivion? Haha, sorry to say this, but I'm no gamer... and I'm not 'PC-games proficient'.

    Thanks Japsreet for the kind words.


    (sasi a.k.a. saz)
    Got it from the net?! Goodness, I never rip pictures from anyone's galleries, but even if I do, I'll link the source and give them the credit. =)

    Yeah well, thanks man! Kow Sui inverted is Sui Kow! I love sui kows!  

  4. Jasper said...

    -.-?

    WTF IS KOW-SUI-KOW!!!


    -.-"  

  5. hwen said...

    Play dumpling?! Haha! How ridiculously funny!  

  6. gungrave1988 said...

    [thwen] LOLZ.(>__<) Sui kows! I like them too!! Btw nice picture of the gate. Kind of reminds me of a castle. $ the picture of your foot on the wooden plank...feels like your entering a different world.

    [arbitary juggernaut] Oblivion? Oh yeah! That gate kind of reminds me of the gates of the castles in Oblivion. (^__^)  

  7. hwen said...

    Oblivion? Brian, can you please explain that to me? I don't know anything about it, and yet, am curious to know.

    Oh well, thanks for the compliment. I hope I struck the right chord. =) And yeah, I have more pictures like this to share with you people... Hope you'll enjoy them.  

  8. gungrave1988 said...

    [twen]
    Well, Oblivion is a short name for a game called, Elder Scrolls, Oblivion. It's sort of like a game set in a fantasy world full of monster, treasures & quest to follow. There are also castles in the game. So it kind of remind me of a door or a gate of a castle.

    You could google it if you want. It's one of the best action role playing game for the PC. Hope that will give you a rough picture of Oblivion.  

  9. hwen said...

    Oh, it sounds fun! Maybe I can get some inspiration from there, haha! Well, one thing for sure, I'm not an avid gamer... Otherwise, you won't get to see me blogging or posting photographs! =)  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.