Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Intro

Hihi all, I am Shine.

Ok, that was a stupid intro, but heck, hihi, my name is Shine. No, seriously, my name is Shine. My full name is L0w Y3n Sh1n3 (I have decided to 1337 this for privacy issues...). Why do I have such a pathetic last name? Cause my dad added E to Shin to make it look cool, but too bad he doesn't understand English.
Anyways, I have been invited by Jaspreet to join this blogging community and I was like, hey, why not? As to why he wanted to invite me? Lets just say that both of us have nothing better to do, and out of nowhere he just goes like hey, why don't you join RANDTS?
I was like, wtf is RANDTS?
Then he gives a long story of this that this that blabla whatever...
Then I was like, ok, sure!

And so here I am.

Ok, as Jaspreet asked me to, allow me to post a little introduction regarding myself.
First and foremost, I am an 18 year old little boy, of Chinese descend. I am short, fat, ugly, and totally below the standard level of socially acceptable looks. I will not post my picture here so that it will not shatter your LCD monitor. I am currently finishing A-Levels in KDU, and will be going to the States this August, and National Service this Saturday. Ya, I know, life sucks.

Personality wise, I am obnoxious, annoying, selfish, egoistic, emotional, and curse more times a day than the grain of rice you ate last dinner. My sole interests are games, namely DOtA, CS 1.6 (CS Source sucks) and a few other PC/PS2 games. I am highly anticipating Starcraft 2 now (ya, just like you Albert). I honestly couldn't care less about exam, studies, lecturers, tests, projects, assignments, yadda yadda yadda.

So ya, thats a pretty basic idea of who I am. If you want to know more, feel free to ask. That is, assuming you want to know lar. Anyways, glad to be joining this blogging community. =D

Ciao. I <3>

11 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Jasper said...

    Thats Shine ya'll....

    Welcome to the club SunShine! ;P  

  2. Henry Yew said...

    Shine,
    Was it intentional that you describe yourself in such a way that we long so much to see a picture of you?

    Hehe...  

  3. Jasper said...

    Who want me to post his pictures?

    >;D  

  4. Unknown said...

    welcome, Shine! =D

    hmmmm...i agree with henry. reverse psychology perhaps?  

  5. Shine said...

    just for the record, i am a guy, so no reason for you to want to see my pic henry, unless you have unique sexual preferences...*cough jaspreet *cough...

    and yi wei,nah, reverse psychology not my forte... so if i say screw you, i mean it =D

    go ahead and post jaspreet, hopefully everyone here still has the warranty card for their monitors  

  6. Shine said...

    and jaspreet, call me sunshine/shinoatrial node again and imma gonna take a guinness bottle and stuff it up your arse.

    but since you are gonna enjoy that, maybe i should use a fork instead  

  7. Albert said...

    Welcome to the club Shine. We're all gay so Jaspreet will love you. May you bring sunshine to RANDTS. Will you bring rainbows next?

    P.S: Soldiers! Defend your general for he's being targeted. XD

    ~multum in parvo~  

  8. Siti 'Afifah said...

    I love yr name weeeeiiiii!

    It's very uplifting when I hear the word, "shine".

    =)  

  9. Shine said...

    er... thnx, i guess =D  

  10. Jasper said...

    LOL!

    Checkitout ShinnyBoy! ;)

    This be My town! >;D

    So no forks or Guiness Bottles or the like. And funny how YOU always seem to be thinkin of all these "pleasurable" things involving the rear end no?  

  11. joe said...

    dota huh..? mayb we should have some randts dota competition or something..  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.