Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


A blasting beginning

Melodramatic header, I would say. Very simply, hi all. My name is Eolanda or Eries, the online name I go by.

I was invited into the blog a day back and cracking my head on what kind of entrance I should give. When thank goodness, Shine placed a precedence before me. I came across this blogging community from randomly clicking a friend's blog and when I saw it, my 1st impression was, "Hey, sounds fun. Looks like something I'd like to get into." I left a message on the chatbox and the rest, as they say, is history.


I've been a blogger since 2004, though I admit to having a rather shallow beginning to this "career". I am not very much of an opinion-based blogger as you can see if you have ventured into my blog. However, occasional spur of thoughts do occur in my life. When that does happen, I'd like people to know what I'm thinking, meaning, feedback is very most encouraged.

Not trying to stereotype people in the blogging community, however, I do believe that bloggers should be open minded. When letting out our thoughts through the web, we allow people from all walks of life to view our words. Its a wonderful way of getting different perspectives of things and personally, thats why I love the internet and blogging.

Getting more upclose and personal with me, I am now 20 years old (sadly no longer a teenager) and a Law major in Multimedia University, Melaka. Yes, many people do not know of the existance of this course in MMU Melaka but I assure you it does exist and is not all that bad. Personality-wise; I can be very direct and honest with you. I can be sensitive, but at the same time I can be like a rock; paradoxal I'd say. But most of all, I can be crazy!

I love art, craft, designing, music, poetry, gaming, cooking and well, etc. It's funny that I'm taking Law, I know, but sometimes a girl's got to do what she's got to do :) Well, I don't want to bore you with the details (very cliche excuse), but well, ask me personally for further information, or just pop by my blog.

As a finale, here a lil' picture.



The lil things you see while lying down on the backseat of a car.
Simply simple but delightful.

7 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. Jasper said...

    Whaddup Erie! Welcome! ;D

    So another one has taken the proverbial Red Pill eh? >;)  

  2. eyries said...

    :D

    thx... and i feel like Anya frm Anastasia (the Animated film), correcting people on the pronunciation of her name... its Eries. lol!

    Erie is a name of a lake. Lake Erie :D  

  3. Albert said...

    Welcome Eries to the wonderful blog called RANDTS. May you bring us a boost of creativity. You will find this community inspiring I assure you. So, know me as the Comrade, a cynical cynic.

    ~multum in parvo~  

  4. Jasper said...

    i'll just call u 'E'... =P  

  5. eyries said...

    i feel like some 007 agent... =__=  

  6. joe said...

    hey, welcome eries. sorry 4 d late welcome tho.. haven't been on9 lately, so yeah.. i'm surprised bout how much d blog has changed  

  7. gungrave1988 said...

    Although this is really late, but welcome to R.A.N.D.T.S!!! (^__^)  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.