Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


The Show Must Go On

Joe's retiring from RANDTS could be indeed a setback to the other RANDTSters, but those who are still with us have still got a commitment to put up with. I'm exhausted myself, but although I have considered quitting the blogosphere altogether, I find I can't do it once I looked back to my history of blogging.

Nevertheless, here is something for you. It is circulating in Friendster bulletins so I thought I might share it with you people. Its title: Story in Hospital Bahagia.

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act, she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news, she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays that you have a sound mind. The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

As for Joe, fare thee well.

8 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. hwen said...

    Haha! A Hospital Bahagia joke! Shall we all go there for a visit?? It would be really fun...  

  2. gungrave1988 said...

    OMG!!! If that was a real story, I would be really shocked. Hmm, a visit to Hospital Bahagia?...Sounds interesting! Count me in! LOLZ. (^v^)  

  3. joe said...

    [henry]:
    tnx man.. i wun actually b gone, u noe...

    [brian]:
    is tt emoticon a picture of a butt?? hmmm?? no, seriously  

  4. gungrave1988 said...

    [joe]
    That (^V^) is not a picture of a but. It a person smiling broadly. What makes you think it's a but? Maybe you mean this symbol " ( Y ) "? I think this is a but....  

  5. joe said...

    [brian]:
    ROFLMAO  

  6. Jasper said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. hwen said...

    The power of emoticons, huh? Hahahhahaahhahah!  

  8. Jasper said...

    yea... power... Right... sure...

    -.-"  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.