Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


Nothing much happened on Sunday the 15th. Mom and aunts went to first aunt's office in Kuchai Lama to check out the hall which would be used for line dancing classes every Tuesday (I tagged along). In case you don't know, my mom's a line dance instructor, haha. And I, unfortunately, do not dance, as I cannot and will not.

DSC_4272 copy
Home-made doughnuts, fresh from the oven. Mmmm... hmmm... Delicious!


DSC_4361 copy
Shot this from my mom's moving car with a high shutter speed. It's such a waste that a part of the post box is cropped off and the door is 'tilted'!

DSC_4368 copy
Junk

DSC_4383 copy
One of the food stalls in Salak Selatan.

DSC_4392 copy
Laksa for tea.


As for Monday the 16th, the routine of the day was the same- Law in the morning, lunch (with the guys), and then Moral Studies in the afternoon.

DSC_4403 copy
Spotted this fellow while walking down from the KL Sentral monorail station. I got a close-up of him, but it was slightly out-of-focused!

DSC_4441 copy
Amirul.

DSC_4448 copy
Cute saree tops! This was opposite the place we had our expensive Indian vegetarian lunch.

DSC_4457 copy
This caused RM4 to diminish from my purse! RM4!

DSC_4459 copy
Friends Amirul and Paul. Even though Amirul's a shy person, he's not camera shy. Paul is, and that's why I like to take his pictures *evil laughter* Still having the 'disease', Paul?

DSC_4462 copy
I highly suspect the usage of this 'hotel'. But I like its crumbling walls and peeling paint.

DSC_4473 copy
A Yorkshire Terrier, caged, and placed outside a pet shop.

DSC_4514 copy
Carcass, or corpse? Which do you prefer? Oh yes, that's a dead cat, by the way...

DSC_4517 copy
Environmental decay!

DSC_4551 copy
Candid shot of Kimberly. She was talking to her boyfriend when I snapped this.

DSC_4574 copy
We intended to have a mini, impromptu photoshoot around Brickfields and KL Sentral, but nah, it failed miserably. This shot was taken via a mirror's reflection, on the way back to college from KL Sentral.


That ends my blog updates for Sunday the 15th and Monday the 16th. I know they're excessively dull with no character, but hey, I have not much time to spare (am exhausted from today's trip to the forest reserve) and I've got to sleep before I drop 'dead' in Economics tomorrow morning. Take care, everyone.


Cheers, Hui Wen


P.S. Hopefully, I'll finish posting blog-updates from previous weeks soon. And damn! I have not completed my part of the Moral Studies assignment!

5 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. gungrave1988 said...

    OOOOO!!! DONUTS!!! Do you bake Hui Wen?  

  2. hwen said...

    *laughs* One day, I will.  

  3. gungrave1988 said...

    If you really do, I will definitely have to taste it! Hope you could bake something that taste better that it looks. Hahaha (^__^)  

  4. Jasper said...

    Urban Wasteland theme pics were awesome....

    Never invite me go yam-cha oso! SO BAD! X(

    =P

    A note about Yorkshire Terriers...
    Little Dog + Converse Northstars = Mangled Converse Northstars

    -.-"  

  5. hwen said...

    (brian)
    Hopefully, the food I cook tastes good, and looks good. I'm quite a perfectionist when I put my heart and soul into things, haha... so we'll see how it goes, eh? May thekitchen remain unscathed... =)


    (jaspreet)
    I love urban wastelands! Banyak 'emo' I tell you! And about yam char, dude, you live so far away from Cheras.  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.