Message Board

RANDTS will last a thousand years.

- Albert


LOL! ROFL! LMAO!

Heres something i ripped from Bash. Its a comedy site thats as funny as hell... so here goes... just to entertain you guys! ;P Visit it sometime, not all the stuff is funny... but like these there are always a few gems lying around.

Enjoy! =D

Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little shit’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “SHIT! SHIT!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “HOLY SH*T! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! FUCK! FUCK!.” By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.

Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Ma'am, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m HIV POSITIVE.”

And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is.

I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

8 mad rant(s):



Got something to say? Please leave a comment! Your feedback and opinions are extremely valuable to us here at RANDTS. You also might want to take a look at the comments that other readers have left.

If you leave a comment, please check back to this post often, as we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for dropping by!



  1. gungrave1988 said...

    Shit. Was the guy who was bitten really a HIV positive or not? Btw why did the kind bite people in the first place? Isn't that strange? (?.?)  

  2. joe said...

    lol.. obviously he wasn't reali HIV positive.. nice 1 man... hey jas.. u say ur posts dun get comments. i'm here 2 support u man. nice 1.. altho it seems kinda harsh 4 d mother.. but yea.. interesting way of getting even  

  3. Jasper said...

    [gun] He wasn't HIV +. And the boy bites coz hes a little shit of a brat....

    [joe] one statement... spare the rod and spoil the child... at that age discipline is essential... Blame the mom, i do...  

  4. stmaverick said...

    Gee, that's so mean. The mother didn't deserve that, really. The kid should've got it in the first place. Oh well... I guess that's what you get for going around biting people.

    ~verus rara avis~  

  5. death said...

    nice one,but i feels kinda sad for the mother,she should have taught her child at 1st place,karma in action..  

  6. Jasper said...

    I'd bet good money on that boy having probably lost his fangs after that day... ;P  

  7. hwen said...

    Some kids just don't listen to their parents. And they just don't learn fast enough. Do take note, however, that I'm not talking about myself or anyone in particular. Going shopping pretty often can teach you something about people's behaviour and character. =)  

  8. Jasper said...

    Truth that... Word thwen! But like i said... spare the rod and spoil the child.... i was brought up that way and i see the merits... ;D  


 

Copyright 2006 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds | Edited by Maverick.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.