As dirty as it may sound, you're not even close to guessing what I'm talking about...
What do we do in cars?
- We read magazines while we wait for someone
- We listen to the radio and perhaps call when there is a cue to call
- We probably SMS our friends
- We probably look out and enjoy the beautiful view
- or, we just sleep (which is what I do most of the time)
But, today, something unexpected for me happened. A man was changing his clothes while driving. I didn't mean to look at it but heck, I was initially appreciating the scenery of the city at night. And right before me was a man who took off his shirt and quickly changed to another white one (while driving!) He obviously didn't wear his safety belt.
Think about how dangerous it is. He could have bang someone's car or hit a pedestrian who hurriedly crosses the road. Oh well, I hope there won't be more of these.
Was he in that much of a hurry to go visit someone that he had to change his clothes in the car?? Hmm, I wonder...